Dirty Three Wines Urban Cellar Door
Drop in to our little shed located in the township of Inverloch and taste our wines where we celebrate everything Gippsland. It is a warm and welcoming little oasis located in the Industrial Estate. Taste our wines tucked up in front of the fire or out the back under the shade of an umbrella while enjoying a glass or two and a local cheese and charcuterie platter. Local gins and beer are also available. Leashed pets are most welcome.
If you are keen for a wine tasting we offer a sit down tasting flight. On this flight we offer four of our delicious wines for you to try with accompanying tasting notes. Prices range from $15.
BOOKINGS ARE RECOMMENDED AT OUR CELLAR DOOR - especially for weekends, school holidays and peak periods. You can easily make a booking at the bottom of this page*.
*Please note: Credit Card details are required at the time of booking but will only be charged in the event of a no show. You will not be charged at the time of booking.
Bookings are allocated two hour sittings to experience our cellar door offering. If you would like to extend your booking time, please phone us to arrange. Online group bookings are currently limited to 10 people. Larger groups and functions can be accommodated by talking to us directly at the Cellar Door. Although we love children, we ask that you treat your visit to us as a break from your loved little ones, given our limited capacity for inside/undercover seating during cooler months.
When making a booking you can choose from the following options for seating:
INSIDE - CAPACITY TO SEAT 40 PEOPLE. ALL WEATHER AND FIRE PLACE.
OUT THE BACK- OUR LARGEST AREA WITH A CAPACITY OF 28. OUTSIDE ALFRESCO AREA PROTECTED FROM WEATHER WITH ELECTRIC HEATERS.
THE LAWN - OUR OLD BOCCE COURT AREA SEATS UP TO 16 ON BENCH STYLE SEATING, UNDER LARGE UMBRELLAS. EXPOSED TO ELEMENTS, BETTER TO BE PREPARED WITH COATS ETC.
OUT THE FRONT- SEATS 10 UNDER LARGE UMBRELLAS. EXPOSED TO ELEMENTS, BETTER TO BE PREPARED WITH COATS ETC.
THE COURTYARD - CAPACITY TO SEAT 40-50 PEOPLE AND HOLD LARGE GROUPS BUT IS WEATHER DEPENDANT, SO ONLY IDEAL IN THE WARMER MONTHS.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME AT OUR CELLAR DOOR. IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW MUCH OR HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW ABOUT WINE, JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY PERSONALISED SERVICE FROM OUR FRIENDLY CELLAR DOOR STAFF. WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WINE AND LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING OUR WINES AND GIPPSLAND WITH YOU.
We follow all government advice and regulations in regards to COVIDSafe trading. QR code register is required upon arrival.
• 2020 Best Small Cellar Door in Gippsland • 2019 Best/Star Cellar door in Gippsland • 2018 Best/Star Cellar door in Gippsland
by Gourmet Traveller Wine
Open: 11.30am-5.30pm Friday-Sunday
Summer Holidays: Open 7 days
Address: 64 Cashin St, Inverloch, 3996
Phone: +613 5606 8128
Email: [email protected]
**Terms and Conditions**
- As we are operating with severely limited seating capacity, children are included in our capacity numbers and will be charged a $20 surcharge/child.
- A credit card pre-authorisation is required for booking and you will be charged $20/person in the event of a no show. Cancellations are required at least 24 hours before scheduled booking.
- Due to the very limited spaces and short timeframes, please call us if you are running late.
- All areas are undercover or under umbrellas, but please wear appropriate clothing for our South Gippsland weather!
- If you are feeling unwell, please cancel your booking and stay at home.
- As frustrating as it is, all service is table service and all customers need to remain seated throughout their visit
- Importantly, please bring your smiling faces and come ready for a good time!