Dirty Three Wines Urban Cellar Door
Drop in to our little shed located in the township of Inverloch and taste our wines where we celebrate everything Gippsland. It is a warm and welcoming little oasis located in the Industrial Estate. Taste our wines tucked up in front of the fire or out the back under the shade of an umbrella while enjoying a glass or two and a local cheese and charcuterie platter. Local gins and beer are also available. Leashed pets are most welcome.
Bookings are essential for both tastings & our cellar door experience. Location, times and service options are outlined below to assist you with making your online booking. To speed up service and maximise your allotted time with us, we recommend pre-ordering tasting flights and food. Although it is frustrating, all service is table service and all customers need to remain seated throughout their visit. Masks are to be worn entering the cellar door, going to the toilet and exiting cellar door.
We offer two experiences at our Cellar Door.
Wine Tasting- Experience a Mixed Tasting Flight or a Pinot Noir Flight, whilst sitting either inside or outside our Cellar Door. This option is not suitable if you are looking to order a local cheese platter or food. The time frame is 30 mins.
Cellar Door Experience- Enjoy our Cellar Door by relaxing outside sampling our wines and the delicious but simple food offering. Taste our wines or share a plate and a bottle with friends and family. If you’re lucky, Trulli Pizzeria and their amazing mobile wood fired oven may be with us for the day! The time frame is 1.5 hrs.
Our areas are:
Inside- Extremely limited capacity (8) due to COVID restrictions. All weather and fire place.
Out the Back- Our largest area with a capacity of 28. Outside alfresco area protected from weather with electric heaters.
The Bocce Court- Our old Bocce court seats 12 under large umbrellas with gas heaters. Exposed to elements, better to be prepared with coats etc.
Out the Front- 2 tables and seats 10 under large umbrellas. Exposed to elements, better to be prepared with coats etc.
Due to current COVID rules – Tastings and Cellar Door Experiences’ are limited to groups of 10 max.
Although we love kids, we ask that you treat your visit to us as a break from your loved little ones. Unfortunately, children are included in our capacity numbers and incur a $20 surcharge/child
** Please note a pre-authorisation is required in case of a no show– your card will not be charged at this time **
Everyone is welcome at our Cellar Door. It doesn’t matter how much or how little you know about wine, just sit back and enjoy personalised service from our friendly cellar door staff. We are passionate about wine and look forward to sharing our wines and Gippsland with you.
• 2020 Best Small Cellar Door in Gippsland • 2019 Best/Star Cellar door in Gippsland • 2018 Best/Star Cellar door in Gippsland
by Gourmet Traveller Wine
Open: 11.30am-5.30pm Friday-Sunday
Summer Holidays: Open 7 days
Address: 64 Cashin St, Inverloch, 3996
Phone: +613 5606 8128
Email: [email protected]
**Terms and Conditions**
- As we are operating with severely limited seating capacity, children are included in our capacity numbers and will be charged a $20 surcharge/child.
- A credit card pre-authorisation is required for booking and you will be charged $20/person in the event of a no show. Cancellations are required at least 24 hours before scheduled booking.
- Due to the very limited spaces and short timeframes, please call us if you are running late.
- All areas are undercover or under umbrellas, but please wear appropriate clothing for our South Gippsland weather!
- If you are feeling unwell, please cancel your booking and stay at home.
- As frustrating as it is, all service is table service and all customers need to remain seated throughout their visit
- Importantly, please bring your smiling faces and come ready for a good time!